ARECA Soil Health Initiative Articles:
- Are cover crops your future? By: Bob Blackshaw, Ph.D. Research Scientist, Agriculture & Agri-Food Canada, Lethbridge Research Centre
- What does soil structure say about soil health? By: Rob Dunn, P.Ag., Cropping System Specialist, FarmWise Inc.
- Soil Cover Helps to Build Healthy Soil By: Rob Dunn, P.Ag. Cropping System Specialist, FarmWise Inc., Lethbridge, AB
- Cropping System, Grazing and Soil Health By: Rob Dunn, P.Ag., Cropping System Specialist, FarmWise Inc.
- Soil Health Lessons from Long Term Grazing and Cropping Studies By: Rob Dunn, P.Ag., Cropping System Specialist, FarmWise Inc.
- Lessons from Soil Quality Monitoring in Alberta By: Tom Goddard, Senior Policy Advisor, Alberta Agriculture and Forestry
- Alberta Beef Magazine: Graze for Clean Water
- Alberta Farmer Express: The Best Pasture Input is the Cheapest – Grazing Management
- Articles about Gabe Brown’s visits to Alberta:
- BEEFDaily: New Campaign Promotes Soil Health and 5 Blogs on how Cattle Grazing Helps Soil
- Ecological Farming Systems on the Canadian Prairies: A Path to Profitability, Sustainability and Resilience
- Good grazing management helps renew pastures
- North Dakota Rangeland Soil Health Fact Sheet Series
- Pick the right tool for the job when creating cover crop blends
- Soil Carbon Curious Video